Save a White Squirrel
Make a Donation
How to make a donation to the White Squirrel Institute?
- Donate on-line via Paypal/Credit Card. Just click the Donate Button
- Download the Donation Form White Squirrel and mail in form with your payment to: 785 Buena Vista Dr, Brevard NC 28712 OR
- Go to the White Squirrel Institute Booth at the White Squirrel Festival.
- If you have questions please contact the White Squirrel Institute through the contact form for more adoption information or call 828.548.0491.
Make a Donation
Your tax deductible donation go towards the rescue and rehabilitation of the
wildlife in Brevard
The White Squirrel Institute operates under the Community Focus Foundation of Transylvania County.
The Community Focus Foundation of Transylvania County, NC, is a collection of funds established by civic-minded people to meet a wide range of community development needs now and in the future. By being locally managed, the Foundation reflects the priorities of the community itself.
- It allows maximum tax deductions for charitable gifts.
- It serves as a bridge between the donor and the community.
- It provides monies that assist others in addressing needs and improving our quality of life.
Note: Make checks out to Community Focus Foundation and in the memo line write: For the White Squirrel Institute
Send a Message
Phone & Email
M-F: 8am – 5pm
S-S: 8am – 7pm
175 E. Main St
Brevard, NC 28712
Join Our Email List for White Squirrel News
Sign up for our quarterly emails if you are interested in news and events happening in Brevard and our White Squirrels. We promise not to bombard you with emails.